Blessed Sacrament Catholic Community has accomplished a goal many years in the making; through prayer, sacrifice, and the physical effort of countless people, we completed construction of our new church. It is because of this church we will continue meeting the needs of our diverse community while being able to welcome many others to share in the joy of worshipping God, being Christ to others, and deepening our roots as we grow further into the community God has brought us together to be.
Blessed Sacrament parish was established in 1928 and Blessed Sacrament School opened its doors and welcomed its first students in 1935. Over the years we worshipped in a few locations as our community grew. In 2011 we moved into our new location on Hanford Rd. Our school has been recognized twice nationally as a recipient of the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award.
Since 1988 the Conventual Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate Conception Province have provided pastoral ministry to the parish. In May 2014, friars of St. Anthony of Padua and the Immaculate Conception Provinces merged and formed the Province of Our Lady of the Angels.